It may be time to scrap your car if the repair bills are costing more than the car is worth. For residents of Essex who live in areas that have good transport links, a car may not be necessary. Scrapping your car is a great way of getting a fair cash price for your old and damaged car.
1) Scraping your car is eco-friendly because it cuts down on pollution created by cars on our roads
2) It may be cheaper than fixing up your junker
3) Getting rid of an old clunker and selling it could provide much-needed cash flow
4) Not having enough money to make repairs could force you into scrapping your vehicle because you can’t afford anything else
5) Scrapping a vehicle ensures that you will have less responsibility and less hassles when it comes time for repairs or gas.