Why Use Clayton Carz To Scrap Your Car?
Its a great question to ask before scrapping a car with any company and one we can answer. Clayton Carz has over 20 years experience in the scrap car market and has built a range of scrap car collection drivers across London & Essex that can collect at your convenience. We can work to your hours making your life a lot easier. There are soo many reasons why we should be your first choice when to comes to getting rid of a scrap vehicle. To add below there a handful more reasons to use our services over competitors.
- Speedy/Fast Collection Service – As we are located near by, We can collect within the same hour as being called.
- No Hidden Fees – This includes fuels costs as well, this help you get the best price possible.
- Great Prices Paid – We pride our selves on giving on being the best in the price category.
- 5 Star reviews – Recent customers have rated our service 5 stars.
Why Should I Scrap My Car?
Well there are many great reasons to say goodbye to your old car. The common case is that the car is getting old and wore out and is slowly becoming less efficient and more expensive to fix. The great part is that we remove your worries away and you get paid too! Another reason is that the car is taking up space in the garage or on driveway this is a great solution to that problem.
How Much Will I Get Paid For My Scrap Car?
The answer it varies from car to car. There are three main factors when to comes to pricing the value of a car.
- Weight of the car – This can have a massive effect on price as some cars weigh more in scrap metal per ton than other cars. For example a Nissan Micra weight is just under a ton at 980kg so it would be worth less than a BMW X5 that weighs just over 2 ton at 2100 kg.
- Car complete – Most scrap yards like cars complete. The main parts yard are looking for when they mean complete are catalytic converter, battery & general running gear e.g. engine, suspension.
- Scrap market – Depending on how the scrap metal value is throughout the year prices may drop and rise in turn affecting scrap car value and how much they are worth.
What Documents Are Required To Scrap My Car?
You need to have the V5C part of the logbook, keys that’s all.
If for some reason you don’t have either of these please let us know sooner rather than later.
What Vehicles Do You Collect?
We do not just collect scrap cars. We buy everything on four wheels or two:
- Classic Cars
What Happens If I’ve Lost My Keys?
Your in luck as we will still collect your vehicle from you. But the price will drop in some cases as the car may be harder to remove. Worse case scenario the handbrake could be stuck on and we would have to bring a lorry with a Hiab which delays collection process.