Benefits Of Choosing Clayton Carz
- We don’t charge hidden fees for scrapping cars.
- With our scrap car collection service, you won’t have to worry about anything.
- From early morning to late evening, our scrap car network operates seven days a week.
- We partner with authorised treatment facilities.
- Providing unparalleled service and professionalism are our top priorities.
Common Reasons Nissan Cars Are Scrapped
There are a number of reasons why Nissan owners scrap their cars. One of the most common causes is a failed MOT. A failed MOT can be very expensive to repair, so it may not be worth the investment.
A Nissan may also be scrapped if it has been damaged in an accident and can no longer be repaired.
Finally, some owners simply find finding a buyer difficult and time-consuming. With our Nissan car scrap yards, scrapping your car is quick and easy.
What Vehicles Do You Collect?
Scrap cars are not the only thing we collect. All vehicles are welcome!
How Do I Declare My Car Is Off The Road?
Statutory Off Road Notifications (SORNs) are applicable when a car is not driven or kept on the road. You can do this by contacting the DVLA by mail or online.
What Is An Authorised Treatment Facility?
Scrapyards, breaker’s yards, and dismantlers are all examples of Authorised Treatment Facilities. An authorised facility follows legal guidelines to ensure vehicles are put through a depollution process before parts are disposed of or recycled.