Why Should You Choose Clayton Carz?
- No hidden fees are charged for scrapping cars with us.
- We make scrap car collection simple and hassle-free.
- We operate our scrap car network seven days a week, from early morning to late evening.
- Our company works in partnership with authorised treatment facilities.
- Professionalism is at the top of our list, and we offer an unparalleled service.
Reasons To Scrap Your Mini
Mini owners may choose to scrap their cars for a number of reasons. MOT failure is one of the most common reasons for this. An MOT failure can be very expensive to repair, so the investment may not be worth it.
Another reason to scrap a Mini is that the vehicle has been damaged in an accident and is no longer repairable. A faulty electric system will also make a car unsafe to drive in some cases.
The final reason is that some owners simply find it difficult and time-consuming to find the best buyer for their car. Our Mini car scrap yards make scrapping your car a simple and straightforward process.
Is It Possible To Get Paid Before The Collection Takes Place?
Unfortunately, no. When you submit your quote, our driver must verify that you have described the car accurately. In accordance with the terms of the scrap car network, payment will be made promptly after collection as long as everything is in order.
What Vehicles Do You Collect?
Scrap cars are not the only thing we collect. All vehicles are welcome!
- Classic Cars
Does My Scrap Car Damage The Environment?
As an environmentally friendly scrap car dealer, we are committed to protecting the environment. To ensure local rivers and land are not contaminated, every crushed car is thoroughly stripped of all oils and chemicals.